Sunday, October 4, 2009

Running.......feeling of wind in your face

I know 2 in one day.......... but I took a jog tonight with Jedi. He is no runner by any means, but he is a dog, and he was so good to take along. Mind you he is passed out by the back door, I think I tuckered him out. But.............he came along. We did about 3/4 of a mile. Maybe 1 mile. I don't know. For me it isn't the amount........ it is the time its getting my heart rate up to burn calories. It is so freeing now to be jogging, and feeling the wind in my face. The weather is changing to fall, and so to run in the evening is a nice thrill!
I don't think I will ever be one of those runners you see everyday, but........I will try my hardest to!
Thanks for all of you and your comments. I am truely blessed to have you read my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment