Monday, December 29, 2008

My wonderful world.....!!

I have been trying to get back in to my routine.....
At least 4-5 times a week. With the holidays its kinda hard. But tonight....I did so good.
45 minutes on the treadmill, and 10 minutes on the stair master. Over 500 calories burned. I did about 50 crunches too.

Now, the thing that has made my life crazy is the fills. I think I am starting to feel restriction...... but again I am not sure. I am not hungry as much. I am following the nutritionist rules and having 6 small meals daily. It helps a lot. I get the reccommed amount of protein. I think that the hardest thing to is have faith in this band. I am slowly giving my self over to it. I will, I just have to not give in to the evil.............the bad food.
What is so hard is to say no. I did that tonight. My husband......bought not one but 2 boxes of pot of gold..... Now I can't believe he would do that to me, and bring chocolate in to our house. It is like giving drugs to an addict. I never felt so alone at that moment in time. I would have love to sank in bed........opened that box of candy and melt away. Taste that amazing gold, and have it roll around my mouth and savor every calorie. It is a high. So many times I would stop by my favorite place to eat. Pick up so much food, go home......eat and fall back like someone who just scored there fav drug, and just shot up. My drug is food.....
I can't go back to that..... I can't fall back in to those habits again.
I pray every night that I can have one more day of help.........One more day of strengh.
I am very proud with how far I have come. It is time for me now.......
I will get this demon away from me, and the skinny person will be freed!
Thanks for reading ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your description of the drug called food...... been there done that I have had mouthfuls of food that have psychologically changed who I am in the most fundamental of ways it is addiction pure and simple! Going for the op soon myself love reading the blogs out there look forward to following yours too!

    ReplyDelete