Saturday, December 27, 2008

Where I have come from

so I have pretty much known all my life ( when I hit puberty) that I was going to have weight problems. My Parents both are over weight. Sadly mom is a yo-yo dieter. Dad knows that if he doesn't do something soon, he is going to have a heart attack, or worst yet.



When I started high school I tried out for varsity swim team. I made it and at my best health. I was really careful on what I ate, and I got regular excersize. I didn't letter, but I did enjoy the meets, and the team spirit.



AS you see my pic on the 1st blog, I was heavier! I was very careful this whole year.




This was me in May..... right before my husband got home from his deployment. I was at about my lightest.............





I was about 225! Yah still over 200 but I was 25lbs to my goal.






I gained a little back when we all got settled with husband back home. But I never gave up this fight.

I do hope by this time next year, I will be the size I hope for......a size healthy.

Thanks for reading!

Keri




1 comment: