Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Frustration........its a downer

There are days when I am so tired of the scale, counting foods, and just wish I was one of those naturally skinny people. You know the ones I am talking about, eat anything they want, don't have to exercise, complain about being so skinny.
I have probally not been as good as I can be...........but all in all I am following my rules.
I am happy with the weight loss, however, I wish it there was more lost.
I tell myself, Rome wasn't built in a day, and I didn't gain it all in one day. So I just regroup.......rethink........and adapt to my changes. I am thinner........healither........and definataly happier!
Some day I will look back and see how strong I am, and what a blob I looked like!
My children are so happy for me, and say such awesome things to keep me going.
I am keeping positive......!! I have to say when the scale don't budge..........I do get down, and I have to remember my own words!
I want to thank you all who follow my blog! It is so nice to see the comments, and I am very touched by the support. I love to post my feelings about this change of life. Each time I post a blog, and express my feelings.......it makes me feel so much better!
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment